Details about this catalogue itemThis easy-to-use eLearning module is one of the courses from an extensive UCC EU eLearning programme.
Course descriptionIt provides fundamental knowledge in the domain of special procedures (other than transit) and the related procedures as defined by the Union Customs Code (UCC). To fully benefit of the potential of this course, we recommend to integrate the course in your own training programme and to develop a full blended learning programme.
Target audienceCustoms professional in the public and private sector dealing with customs procedures and customs declarations related to special procedures other than transit.
Learning objectivesBy the end of this 90-minute course, you will have learned about:
- what special procedures are;
- the horizontal provisions applicable to all special procedures;
- the special procedure storage: customs warehousing and free zone;
- the special procedure specific use: temporary admission and end-use;
- the special procedure processing: inward processing and outward processing.