Detaljer om denna katalogartikel.This easy-to-use eLearning module is one of the courses from an extensive UCC EU eLearning programme.
Course descriptionIt provides fundamental knowledge in the domain of customs procedures and customs declarations and the related procedures as defined by the Union Customs Code (UCC). To fully benefit of the potential of this course, we recommend to integrate the course in your own training programme and to develop a full blended learning programme.
Target audienceCustoms professionals in the public and private sector dealing with customs declarations in the European Union.
Learning objectivesBy the end of this 75-minute course, you will have learned about:
- what a customs procedure is and the types of customs procedures,
- what a customs declaration is and how goods are declared,
- process flow of a standard customs declaration,
- which simplifications exist for a customs declaration.
- the possible ways in which a customs declaration is handled and the penalties that can be applied for non-compliance.