Detaljer om denna katalogartikel.This easy-to-use eLearning module is one of the courses from an extensive UCC EU eLearning programme.
Course descriptionIt provides fundamental knowledge in the domain of Binding Tariff Information and the related procedures as defined by the Union Customs Code (UCC). To fully benefit of the potential of this course, we recommend to integrate the course in your own training programme and to develop a full blended learning programme.
Target audienceCustoms professionals in both the public and private sector who in the course of their activities need to know about the application and use of Binding Tariff Information.
Learning objectivesBy the end of this 60-minute course, you will have learned about:
- the reason why Binding Tariff Information (BTI) exists;
- the Combined Nomenclature (CN);
- the pre-application phase;
- the BTI application acceptance process;
- the BTI decision making process;
- the BTI decision management process; - the way a BTI decision is used during the customs clearance process.