Details about this catalogue itemThe module is a short top level introduction to Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) for EU importers and customs declarants and 3rd country operators.
Designed for beginners, the module aims to inform importers, customs declarants, and third country operators on the purpose, structure and substance of CBAM.
- The purpose and structure of CBAM, and implications for reporting declarants
- The main factors leading to the implementation of CBAM
- The main criteria, the six sectors targeted by CBAM and the roles and responsibilities within the CBAM administration
- Calculation methods and reporting requirements
- Planning priorities including key milestones