Details about this catalogue itemThis module provides an introduction to the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM).
Designed for beginners, the module aims to inform importers, customs declarants, and third country operators on the purpose, structure and substance of CBAM.
- The purpose and structure of CBAM, and implications for reporting declarants
- The main factors leading to the implementation of CBAM
- The main criteria, the six sectors targeted by CBAM and the roles and responsibilities within the CBAM administration
- Calculation methods and reporting requirements
- Planning priorities including key milestones