Detaljer om denna katalogartikel.This easy-to-use eLearning module is one of the courses from an extensive UCC EU eLearning programme.
Course descriptionIt provides fundamental knowledge in the domain of guarantee and the related procedures as defined by the Union Customs Code (UCC). To fully benefit of the potential of this course, we recommend to integrate the course in your own training programme and to develop a full blended learning programme.
Target audienceCustoms professionals in the public and private sector who need to understand when guarantees are required and how they can be provided.
Learning objectivesBy the end of this 60-minute course, you will have learned about:
- the concept of a guarantee and why it is necessary;
- what a compulsory guarantee is;
- what a comprehensive guarantee and an individual guarantee is;
- how a reference amount is established and the reduced guarantee amount is calculated;
- the different forms in which a guarantee may be provided;
- the processes and procedures related to a guarantee.