Details about this catalogue itemThis easy-to-use eLearning module is one of the courses from an extensive UCC EU eLearning programme.
Course descriptionIt provides fundamental knowledge in the domain of customs transit and the related procedures as defined by the Union Customs Code (UCC). To fully benefit of the potential of this course, we recommend to integrate the course in your own training programme and to develop a full blended learning programme.
Target audienceCustoms professionals in both the public and private sector interested in customs transit, the different movements of goods and various transit procedures.
Learning objectivesBy the end of this 90-minute course, you will have learned about:
- the concept of customs transit;
- the different customs transit scenarios;
- external transit and internal transit;
- the Union and common transit movement;
- the TIR transit movement;
- the other transit movements;
- explain when and how to apply the enquiry procedure;
- the various simplifications