Detaljer om denna katalogartikel.This easy-to-use eLearning module is one of the courses from an extensive UCC EU eLearning programme.
Course descriptionIt provides fundamental knowledge in the domain of customs debt and related procedures as defined by the Union Customs Code (UCC). To fully benefit of the potential of this course, we recommend to integrate the course in your own training programme and to develop a full blended learning programme.
Target audienceCustoms professionals in the public and private sector dealing with customs debt.
Learning objectivesBy the end of this 75-minute course, you will have learned about:
- what customs debt is and when it is incurred;
- who can be a debtor;
- where a customs debt is incurred;
- how a customs debt is determined;
- the debt recovery process and the extinguishment of the debt;
- the impact of post-release control on customs debt.