Details about this catalogue itemThis easy-to-use eLearning module is one of the courses from an extensive UCC EU eLearning programme.
Course descriptionIt provides the principles of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and the related procedures as defined by the Union Customs Code (UCC). To fully benefit of the potential of this course, we recommend to integrate the course in your own training programme and to develop a full blended learning programme.
Target audienceCustoms professionals in the public and private sector who need to understand what AEO, as recognised trusted partner in the context of customs related operations, is about.
Learning objectivesBy the end of this 60-minute course, you will have learned about:
- the concept of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status;
- the different AEO authorisations and their benefits;
- how a business can benefit from the AEO status;
- the roles of the Customs Authorities in the AEO process;
- how to apply for the AEO status;
- how the AEO status is maintained;
- the concept and the benefits of Mutual Recognition of AEOs.